1. King's Chandelier Services Ltd's Registered Office is situated at Riverside House Maldon Road Heckfordbridge Colchester Essex CO3 0SW. This address is to be used for ALL correspondence. Telephone 01206332938. This address does not receive customers without email confirmation and then only on an agreed date and time.
by accepting our Terms and Conditions you are accepting that you have acknowledged and consented to both Policies.
2. We will endeavour to fulfil orders within FIVE working days (classed as Monday to Friday – day one being the day following receipt of cleared funds) FOLLOWING receipt of cleared payment - this is to cover the more complex antique stock orders, off the shelf lighting components are generally dispatched within TWO working days however if you require a speedier delivery service please contact us by telephone (01206332938) to discuss this. Any delay in dispatch will be notified to the customer via email Please note that this does NOT apply to orders for Chandeliers, Lanterns or Wall lights please see clause 9 or for Chandelier Cleaning or Restoration Services.
3. King’s Chandelier Services Ltd reserves the right to provide an alternative product without customer reference if this is deemed to perform the task and will not be detrimental to use.
4. Orders under FIFTEEN POUNDS sterling with be sent standard delivery at the customers own risk. Orders exceeding FIFTEEN POUNDS will be dispatched using a signed for mail service unless advised otherwise via email. The tracking number will be available upon written request.
5. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure arrangements are made to sign for delivery of the order, should the order be returned to King’s Chandelier Services Ltd marked “not called for” or similar re-dispatch will be made on receipt of a further postage charge.
6. If you wish to enquire as to the progress of your order please email [email protected] detailing your order number, date of order, name the order was placed under and delivery address. We will endeavour to respond within 24 hours Monday to Friday – orders cannot be progressed by telephone as the office does not have access to the dispatch books during office hours.
7. Lighting components - Orders are packed well however should there be a problem with your order please advice us within forty eight hours of receipt by email stating your full name, address and order number so that we may be able to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
8. Chandelier Parts - Glass and Crystal - Whilst we describe these items as accurately as possible please note that these items are Original Parts and in some instances Very Old and therefore there may be some signs of age. Please bare this in mind when purchasing.
9. Chandelier Parts - Glass and Crystal – including electric light bulbs Our orders are well packaged and every effort is made to ensure that they are delivered in good condition, however please remember that these items are exempt from Royal Mail and Courier Delivery Services Insurance and therefore King’s Chandelier Services Ltd will not be held liable to supply replacements or refunds.
10. Force Majeure King’s Chandelier Services Ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control
11. Returns - To comply with Distance Selling Regulations returns are accepted under the following conditions:-
12. Orders manufactured to customer’s requirements including Chandelier parts specially blown and Chandeliers designed to customers specification are EXCLUDED from the Returns Policy
13. Please note some items are excluded from our returns policy – those items excluded are clearly marked on the website.
14. Orders for Chandeliers, Wall Lights and Lanterns will be subject to personal liaison in respect of delivery dates
15. Delivery Charges - Delivery Charges quoted on the order form do NOT apply to the purchase of Chandeliers, Wall Lights and Lanterns. These delivery charges will be quoted to you on receipt of order, Chandeliers may be collected in person by appointment or delivered at a cost of £1.00 per mile round trip within the UK - couriers will NOT be used – payment for delivery will be required prior to delivery date. Should delivery be booked the Customer will ensure that either a clear path is provided at the delivery address without obstacles’ to ensure safe delivery or that the Customer will accept full responsibility and arrange for the order to be removed from the delivery vehicle at their own risk. Should these terms not be met once the Companies representative attempts delivery the Company reserves the right to refuse to complete delivery at that time and the Customer will be responsible for further delivery charges. The Companies Liability for damages ceases once the collection/delivery note is signed by the Customer.
16. Delivery Charges - International customers – international postage is automatically calculated on the majority of items however please note some items are excluded from these postal charges and you will need to email us for further details – these items are clearly marked. The majority of orders are dispatched using one of Royal Mail's international postage services however we reserve the right to upgrade to courier dependant on order value. Please note that Royal Mail has a weight restriction of 2kg on international postage services, please contact us if you believe your order may exceed this to discuss shipping options, as we reserve the right to charge a shipping surcharge on orders exceeding 2kg.
17. Customers should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions.
Click here to print/download a copy of these Terms and Contitions