2 core flex mini clear electric cable 0.96mm. SHORT Lengths Pack suitable for pendant lights etc. These packs of 2 core mini clear electrical cable contain individual pieces of cable at various lengths.
Click the drop down arrow for details on number of lengths per pack, the longest and shortest length will be detailed, the other pieces will be varying lengths inbetween. This cable is new and unused. If you require longer lengths we sell this by the metre (multiples come in continuous lengths). For further details click here
Please note that with shorter length packs availability it limited to the quantity shown.
-50c to 180c tinned copper stranded conductors.
6 amp rating-
Ideal for chandelier arms, total width is approx 3.5mm x 2.5mm oval.
Ideal for classical chandelier restoration and repair.
Price is per metre - see drop down menu for discounted prices on quantity orders.
Cable will be sent as a continious length unless you request otherwise.
For bulk orders please contact us for availabilty prior to placing your order.
When choosing your electrical cable there are elements that must be taken into account; whether your lighting project requires 2 core or 3 core cable, the inner core required - 0.75mm or 0.50mm, wattage and ampage needed and the style of cable required.
Whilst we are a lighting company you may find our electrical cables appropriate for other projects, dependant on the cable chosen*.
- 2 core cable does not have an earth and comprises of the live and neutral conductors, coloured blue and brown
- 3 core cable comprises live, neutral and earth conductors - coloured brown for live, blue for neutral and yellow/green for earth
- 3 core clear cable - although this is a clear cable the earth is coloured - this is to meet legislation
- 0.50mm cable is 3 amp rate - up to 720 watts - individual length should not exceed 2 metres*
- 0.75mm cable is 6 amp rate - up to 1440 watts*
- Our 0.96mm mini clear cable is 6 amp rating - this cable is double insulated with a thin but extremely tough outer insulator - please note that this cable is not as flexible as some of our other cables
- braided and twisted, round and oval overbraid cables are designed to replicate period cables and to enhance modern and contempory projects
* For further information please visit http://www.rospa.com/home-safety/uk/northern-ireland/electricity/flexes-cables/flexes/